Culture & Capacity Action Group
Sharing Knowledge and Building Capacity
The Culture & Capacity Action Group supports the development and implementation of the FbD Learning Program through communications, collaboration, learning, and capacity building activities across the integrated floodplain network. The C&CAG helps identify challenges to the realization of local, regional, and federal integrated floodplain management goals and project implementation and workshops strategies to help address those challenges. The C&CAG works with decision making bodies of the network to institute improvements to the funding and implementation system.
“This project tackles long-standing ecological and economic problems including damaging flooding, saltwater intrusion, and closed shellfish beds. It also looks to mitigate current and future effects of climate changes on natural and agricultural systems. The project conserves valuable bird habitats including farms, floodplain wetlands, and riparian forests.”
Lunch & Learns
Most recent Lunch & Learn:
- USACE Permitting Pre-Application: What is it, how to use it, and why?
- The Pay for Success Model, Accelerating the Pace of Restoration
- Reflecting on 2022 and Looking Ahead to 2023 – February 2023
- Planning for Flooding- FCAAP program as a tool and resource – January 2023
- How to Better Understand and Engage with Farmers – December 2022
- Navigating the Challenges of Rising Costs – November 2022
Below you’ll find links and downloads to resources such as the C&CAG annual workplan, slide decks from previous meetings, and other important resources.
To learn more about the Culture & Capacity Action Group, contact the co-leads: Allan Warren, email@example.com or Matt Gerlach, firstname.lastname@example.org